Engineered to meet the power demands of high-end systems, the Antec High Current Gamer Extreme power supply series boasts unparalleled stability and 80 PLUS® Gold-certified efficiency, thanks to the top-grade Japanese capacitors and Active PFC.
Using 100% high-performance Japanese capacitors,
the HCG Extreme Gold series ensures the tightest
DC stability and regulation, for reliability that you
and your system can count on.
A server-class full-bridge LLC design
with a synchronous rectification
based on a DC-DC topology.
HCG Extreme delivers non-stop industrial class
performance for high-end computer systems
at up to 50°C ambient.
The whisper-quiet, 135 mm fluid-dynamic bearing(FDB) fan provides high airflow with the durability and longevity that is a signature of Antec quality.
& Efficiency Chart
- Guaranteed 1000W of Continuous Power from Antec
- 100% Modular－Improves airflow and reduces clutter
- 80 PLUS® GOLD certified－Up to 92% efficient, to reduce your electricity bill
- PhaseWave™ Design－A server-class full-bridge LLC design with a synchronous rectification based on a DC-DC topology
- 16 pin Socket－Industry-leading 16-pin sockets double the modular connectivity by supporting 2 different 8-pin cables per socket and allow for future connector changes
- Antec Quality 10-year warranty and lifetime global 24/7 support
- 135mm FDB Silence－Whisper-quiet high-quality fluid-dynamic bearing fan with long lifetime
- Zero RPM Manager－An advanced low voltage fan control with fan-off mode at low loads for absolute silence
- 99%+12V – Output for maximum CPU & GPU support
- CircuitShield™－Full suite of industrial grade protections: OCP, OVP, UVP, SCP, OPP, OTP, SIP, NLO
- 100% Japanese capacitors achieve unprecedented tight voltage regulation & low ripple & noise to maximize your system’s performance
- 28(18+10) pin MBU socket – For possible future MBU connectors
- ATX12V 2.4－Engineered according to the newest PSU guideline and compatible with the latest CPU generation
- HCG Extreme delivers non-stop industrial class performance for high-end computer systems at up to 50°C ambient.