- Mini-ITX Form Factor
- 2.41 GHz Intel Celeron J1800 Processor
- Supports DDR3L 1333 MHz Memory
- 1 x PCIe 2.0 x1 Slot
- 1 x mini-PCIe Slot
- Realtek 8111G Gigabit LAN
- 1 x USB 3.0, 4 x USB 2.0, 1 x Serial
- SATA Cables and I/O Panel Included
- Ai Suite 3, UEFI BIOS, UASP Support
The J1800I-C Mini-ITX Motherboard from ASUS comes installed with an Intel Celeron J1800 processor for building an ultra compact PC system. The 2.41 GHz Intel Celeron J1800 processor can offer speeds up to 2.58 GHz with SpeedStep technology that makes it ideal for word processing, surfing the Internet, watching movies, and more. This CPU also features integrated Intel HD graphics that delivers 1080p video to an external display via HDMI. Other features included are Realtek ALC887-VD that supports 8-channel HD audio and network access via a Realtek RTL8111G Gigabit LAN controller.
This motherboard allows you to add up to 8GB of RAM across 2 memory slots for running multiple applications at the same time. For connecting to optical and storage drives, two SATA II connectors are available and allow for data transfers up to 3 Gb/s. One USB 3.0 and four USB 2.0 ports are located on the back I/O for connecting to other peripherals. This USB 3.0 port also supports USB Attached SCSI Protocol in Windows 8 that boost transmission speeds up to 170%. For installing additional hardware, PCIe 2.0 x1 and mini-PCIe slots are available. Included with the J1800I-C motherboard are a support disk, SATA cables, and an I/O shield.
CPU and Chipset Features
Dual-Core SoC Processor J1800 with HD Graphics Support
Intel Smart Connect Technology
- Fast Clock Adjustment: Change the time and date in EZ Mode using the mouse.
- EZ XMP Settings: Quickly apply XMP settings in UEFI BIOS EZ Mode, achieving better DRAM performance.
- EZ Fan Setting: Detailed fan controls are offered in EZ Mode, so you can switch fan profiles for quick cooling and noise-level supervision.
- SATA Information: Each SATA port has details displayed, so you can easily recognize devices.
SATA Port Renaming
USB 3.0 Boost (UASP Support)
ASUS USB 3.0 Boost technology supports USB Attached SCSI Protocol in Windows 8. With USB 3.0 Boost technology, a USB device’s transmission speed is increased up to 170%, adding to already fast USB 3.0 performance. ASUS software automatically accelerates data rates for compatible USB 3.0 peripherals without any user interaction.
- Complete USB 3.0 Solution: Performance boost under Turbo Mode or UASP Mode for most USB devices.
- Simple Plug and Boost: Auto detection design ensures best performance.
AI Suite 3
CrashFree BIOS 3: Allows users to restore corrupted BIOS data from a USB flash drive or support CD containing a BIOS file. This utility saves you the cost and hassle of buying a replacement BIOS chip.
EZ Flash 2: Update your BIOS using an USB flash drive.
Stainless Steel Back I/O
5K-Hour Solid State Capacitors