ROG STRIX XF 120
Whisper-quiet, 4-pin PWM fan for PC cases, radiators or CPU cooling
- Optimal blend of airflow and static pressure: Enables use as a PC case, radiator or CPU cooler fan
- MagLev bearing: Stabilizes rotor for reduced friction and noise, and offers 400,000-hour life span
- Minimized acoustic profile: Whisper-quiet, 22.5 dB(A) cooling performance and tuned to deliver a smooth and stable sound frequency
- Aerodynamic fan blade and frame design: Minimizes turbulence and maximizes airflow
- Extensive operating range: 250 – 1800 rpm range for more flexibility and to create a quiet fan curve (fan spins down at 0% PWM utilization)
- Anti-vibration pads and mounts: Reduces vibration and prevents rattling
- 5-year warrantyOPTIMAL BLEND OF AIRFLOW AND STATIC PRESSURE
OG Strix XF 120 fan provides exceptional cooling performance in the crucial middle area of the P/Q curve. This means optimized performance with a minimized acoustic profile for both static pressure and airflow cooling applications, including as a PC case, radiator or CPU cooler fan.
The fan bearing in ROG Strix XF 120 features 360° MagLev technology to prevent slanting and friction. This technology delivers exceptional cooling performance, low noise and a long lifespan of up to 400,000 hours.
Precision-engineered grooves on the fan blades direct and focus air to flow smoothly along the blades for reduced flow separation. This increases fan performance and reduces vortex noise, improving overall acoustics.
The angle and curvature of the frame struts are carefully designed to direct and channel airflow in a unidirectional, highly focused stream. This design minimizes turbulence and the focused airflow enhances static pressure.
DYNAMIC BALANCE PRE-CALIBRATION
The balance of each fan is manually tuned to minimize inefficiency and ensure optimal performance.
PRECISE, FLEXIBLE PWM SPEED CONTROL
An extensive operating range of 250 – 1800 rpm offers the precision and flexibility to maximize cooling performance across various workloads, and the fan automatically turns off when set to 0% PWM duty cycle for an ultralow noise profile when handling lighter workloads.