Define 7 Clear Tempered Glass
The Define 7 is the latest pinnacle of the renowned Define series, setting a new standard for what you should expect from a mid-tower case when it comes to modularity, flexibility and ease of use.
- New chassis design opens up to fully expose the case interior
- Anodized aluminum front panel with reversible dual-handed hinges
- Multibracket converts unused fan positions to HDD, SSD or pump mounts
Open and interchangeable
Swap in the ventilated panel to add three filtered fan positions;
remove the entire top to build and route with zero hindrance
Superior airflow by design
- Three Dynamic X2 GP-14 fans come preinstalled with room to expand up to a total of nine fans.
- Impressive cooling capacity with a total of nine 140 mm or 120 mm fan mounting positions
- Easy-to-clean high airflow nylon filters with full PSU coverage and convenient front access
- The single 5.25” ODD bay can be converted to an additional 140 mm front fan mount with filtered louver covering
Open layout for massive headroom
- You’ll find more than enough space for your custom water loop with large reservoirs and radiators up to 420 mm in the default Open Layout.
- Adaptable dual-layout interior design fits large motherboards up to 285 mm E-ATX
- Support for radiators up to 360 mm in front, 420 mm up top, or 280 mm in the base
6 SSD/HDD trays + 2 SSD brackets + 1 Multibracket included
Convert to Storage Layout and install up to 14 HDDs alongside four dedicated SSDs mounts
- 6 universal HDD/SSD brackets included with 14 positions total in Storage Layout
- 2 dedicated SSD brackets included with 4 positions total
- Versatile Multibracket converts any unused fan position to an HDD, SSD or pump mount
- Sturdy new HDD cage design with vibration damped trays
Silence-optimized construction with industrial sound-damped front, top, and side panels
Integrated cable guides with Velcro ties simplifies cable management behind the board
Nexus+ 2 fan hub
Ultra-slim Nexus+ 2 fan hub connects up to three PWM fans and six 3-pin fans
Five front USB ports including one USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C with fast charging and speeds up to 10Gbps
Versatile new Multibracket
The included Multibracket lets you convert
any unused fan position to an HDD, SSD or pump mount.