The new Define 7 Compact takes the strongest features of the contemporary 7 Series design and places them in a conveniently compact frame.
• Compact yet spacious interior fits ATX, mATX or Mini-ITX motherboards
• Fits GPUs up to 360 mm with a 240 mm radiator in the top
• Top panel effortlessly swaps from solid steel to filtered ventilation
Compact yet spacious
The versatile layout of the Define 7 Compact allows you to maximize the potential of the small footprint with full-size ATX hardware to meet your exact needs. For example, you can easily fit GPUs up to 360 mm with a 240 mm radiator in the top – or up to 360/280 mm front radiators with GPUs under 305 mm.
- Solid construction with industrial high-density sound damping helps maintain whisper-quiet operation
- Brushed aluminum front and top-latching side panels offer a clean sophisticated look
- Top panel effortlessly swaps from solid steel to filtered ventilation
- Install up to 7x 120 mm or 4x 140 mm fans, and radiators up to 360 mm
- 1x 120 mm and 1x 140 mm Dynamic X2 fans included
- Ventilated PSU shroud with two-part removable cover for optimal coverage and front radiator support