NZXT H710i Overview
The NZXT H710i Mid-Tower Case features a sleek and minimalistic design with plenty of helpful additions for a clean and easy build. Aside from its signature cable management bar, it also has a PSU shroud and a built-in cable management system at the back. It supports up to an ATX motherboard, multiple 3.5″ and 2.5″ storage drives, and three dual-slot graphics cards. Alternatively, you can install a single dual-slot graphics card vertically using an optional riser cable. Whether you choose to liquid cool or not, the H710i supports up to three 120/140mm fans at the front, a 120/140mm fan at the rear, and another three 120/140mm fans at the top. Thanks to its tempered-glass side panel, you can show off your hardware along with any custom LED lighting. This “i” version of the H710 case includes NZXT’s CAM-powered Smart Device, which is a fan and RGB LED lighting control unit, and two addressable LED strips.
- E-ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX, & Mini-ITX
- Steel Frame & Tempered-Glass Side Panel
- 2 + 2 x 3.5″ Drive Bays
- 7 x 2.5″ Drive Bays
- 7 x Expansion Slots
- USB Type-A & Type-C, Audio In/Out
- 3 x 120mm, 1 x 140mm Aer Fans Included
- NZXT CAM Lighting & Fan Control Device
- Supports CPU Coolers up to 7.28″ Tall
- Supports GPUs up to 16.26″ Long
There are no reviews yet.