Short depth rackmount NAS with quad-core CPU and 10GbE SFP+ port
The high-performance quad-core short depth TS-431XeU includes a 10GbE SFP+ port to fully support 10GbE high-speed networks at a budget price with maximized ROI. The short depth design is perfectly suitable for installing the TS-431XeU in a compact rack, or places with a lot of cabling. The TS-431XeU provides versatile all-in-one functionality and unique features including VJBOD (Virtual JBOD) – an economical way to utilize unused NAS storage space for expanding the storage capacity of other QNAP NAS – and Container Station – that allows users to rapidly develop and deploy Internet of Things (IoT) apps. The TS-431XeU is a cost-effective storage solution designed for growing businesses looking for backup, restoration, private cloud, storage for virtualization, and to future-proof their IT infrastructure for 10GbE networks.
- The short depth design is suitable for installing in smaller racks or space-constrained locations
- 10GbE readiness, SSD caching, and encryption acceleration engine
- VJBOD allows using the TS-431XeU to expand the storage capacity of other QNAP NAS
- Containerized virtualization and IoT app development with Container Station
- Build a private cloud to centrally organize & manage files and backup tasks
- Secure access with VPN Server & VPN Client
- Qsirch, the full text search engine, helps quickly locate files on the NAS
- Expand the total storage capacity up to 24 drives by connecting up to 2 QNAP expansion enclosure (UX-1200U-RP or UX-800U-RP)
There are no reviews yet.