AMD X399 EATX gaming motherboard for AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ processors, with ROG DIMM.2, DDR4 3600MHz , onboard 802.11ac Wi-Fi, 10Gbps LAN, USB 3.1 Gen 2, SATA, Triple M.2 and Aura Sync RGB lighting
- AMD TR4 socket: Ready for 1st and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ processor series to maximize connectivity and speed with up to three M.2 drives and USB 3.1 Gen 2.
- Comprehensive thermal design: Active heatsink with integrated VRM fan, PCIe-zone M.2 aluminum heatsink and dual backplates.
- High-performance networking: Onboard Aquantia® 10Gbps LAN, 802.11ac Wi-Fi with MU-MIMO support, and Intel gigabit LAN with ASUS LANGuard and GameFirst V technologies.
- 5-Way Optimization: Automated system-wide tuning, providing overclocking and cooling profiles that are tailor made for your rig.
- SafeSlot technology: Firmly-anchored PCIe slots fortified with metal to support heavyweight graphics cards.
- Unmatched personalization: LiveDash OLED and ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including two RGB headers and addressable headers.
- Industry-leading ROG audio: SupremeFX S1220 and ESS® SABRE9018Q2C for enthusiast-grade audio performance driven by Japanese capacitors.
There are no reviews yet.