- OC Edition: Boost Clock 1845 MHz (OC Mode)/ 1815 MHz (Gaming Mode)
- The GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER is up to 20% faster than the original GTX 1660 and up to 1.5X faster than the previous-generation GTX 1060 6GB. Powered by the award-winning NVIDIA Turing™ architecture and ultra-fast GDDR6 memory, it’s a supercharger for today’s most popular games. Time to gear up and get SUPER.
- Ultra-fast GDDR6 with over 50% more memory bandwidth for high-speed gaming.
- GeForce Experience: Capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends. Keep your drivers up-to-date and optimize game settings. GeForce Experience lets you do it all, making it the essential companion to your GeForce graphics card.
- Space-grade lubricant brings the durability of dual ball bearings to quieter sleeve bearing designs.
- DirectCU II copper heatpipes make direct contact with the die for better cooling.
- IP5X dust resistance offers protection from particle ingress for better durability.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A protective backplate secures components during transportation and installation.
- A Compact design maximizes compatibility.
- TUF compatibility testing ensures TUF Gaming and TUF Alliance products work together flawlessly.
- A 144-hour validation program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.
ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER OC Edition 6GB GDDR6
Out of stock
Out of stock
Email when stock available
Hassle Free Returns
Please read return policy
All orders are shipped in 1-3 business days.
SSL Enabled Secure Checkout
- Graphics Engine
NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 1660
- Bus Standard
PCI Express 3.0
- Video Memory
- Engine Clock
OC Mode – GPU Boost Clock : 1845 MHz , GPU Base Clock : 1530 MHz
Gaming Mode (Default) – GPU Boost Clock : 1815 MHz , GPU Base Clock : 1500 MHz
- CUDA Core
- Memory Clock
- Memory Interface
Digital Max Resolution:7680×4320
DVI Output : Yes x 1 (Native) (DVI-D)
HDMI Output : Yes x 1 (Native) (HDMI 2.0b)
Display Port : Yes x 1 (Native) (DisplayPort 1.4)
HDCP Support : Yes (2.2)
- Maximum Display Support
- NVlink/ Crossfire Support
- Recommended PSU
- Power Connectors
1 x 8-pin
1 x CD
1 x Quick Guide
ASUS GPU Tweak II & Driver
8.1 ” x 4.8 ” x 1.8 ” Inch
20.5 x 12.3 x4.6 Centimeter
Based on 1 review
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.