- Supports 1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ / Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics / Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Desktop Processors for Socket AM4
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 4133(OC) MHz
- Mystic Light and Mystic Light Sync: 16.8 million colors / 17 effects in one click. Synchronize RGB/RAINBOW strips and other RGB solutions for customization.
- Lightning Fast Game experience: TURBO M.2 with M.2 Shield, StoreMI, AMD Turbo USB 3.2 GEN2
- Core Boost: With premium layout and fully digital power design to support more cores and provide better performance.
- Audio Boost 4 with Nahimic: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality for the most immersive gaming experience
- Flash BIOS Button: Simply use a USB key to flash any BIOS within seconds, without installing a CPU, memory or graphics card.
- DDR4 Boost: Give your DDR4 memory a performance boost with A-XMP
- GAMING LAN and Wireless support, powered by Intel®: The best online gaming experience with lowest latency and bandwidth management.
Supports 1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™/ Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics/ Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Desktop Processors for Socket AM4
AMD® B450 Chipset
- 4 x DDR4 memory slots, support up to 128GB1
- Supports 1866/ 2133/ 2400/ 2667Mhz (by JEDEC)
- For AMD Ryzen Gen3 (R5/R7/R9)
- Supports 2667/ 2800/ 2933/ 3000/ 3066/ 3200/ 3466/3600/ 3733/ 3866/ 4000/ 4133 MHz (by A-XMP OC MODE)
- For AMD Other CPU
- Supports 2667/ 2800/ 2933/ 3000/ 3066/ 3200/ 3466 MHz (by A-XMP OC MODE)
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Supports non-ECC UDIMM memory
- Supports ECC UDIMM memory (non-ECC mode)
- Please refer www.msi.com for more information on compatible memory.
- 1x PCIe 3.0 x 16 slot (PCI_E1)
- Supports x 16 speed with 1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD® Ryzen™ processors
- Supports x 8 speed with Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD® Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics processors
- Supports x 4 speed with Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Processors
- 1 x PCIe 2.0 x 16 slot (PCI_E4, supports x4 mode)1,2
- 3 x PCIe 2.0 x 1 slots1
- M2_2 slot will be unavailable when installing devices in PCI_E2, PCI_E3, PCI_E4 and PCI_E5 slot.
- PCI_E4 will run x 1 speed when installing devices in any PCIe 2.0 x 1 slot.
- 1 x DisplayPort, supports a maximum resolution of 4096×2304 @60Hz, 2560×1600 @60Hz, 3840×2160 @60Hz, 1920×1200 @60Hz1
- 1 x HDMI™ 1.4 port, supports a maximum resolution of 4096×2160 @30Hz, 2560×1600 @60Hz2
- Only support when using AMD® Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Processors
- Maximum shared memory of 2048 MB
- Supports 2-Way AMD® CrossFire™ Technology
Realtek® ALC1220 Codec
- 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio
- Supports Optical S/PDIF output
AMD® B450 Chipset
- 4 x SATA 6Gb/s ports
- 1 x M.2 slot (M2_2, Key M)1
- Supports PCIe 2.0 x4 2242/ 2260 /2280 storage devices
- 1 x M.2 slot (M2_1, Key M)2
- Supports PCIe 3.0 x4 (1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD® Ryzen™/ Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD® Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics) or PCIe 3.0 x2 (Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics) and SATA 6Gb/s
- Supports 2242/ 2260 /2280/ 22110 storage devices
- 2 x SATA 6Gb/s ports2
- PCI_E2, PCI_E3, PCI_E4 and PCI_E5 slots will be unavailable when installing M.2 PCIe SSD in M2_2 slot.
- SATA5 and SATA6 ports will be unavailable when installing a M.2 device in M2_1 slot.
- Supports RAID 0, RAID 1 and RAID 10 for SATA storage devices
- Supports RAID 0 and RAID 1 for M.2 NVMe RAID
AMD® B450 Chipset
- 1 x USB 3.2 Gen2 (SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps) Type-C port on the back panel
- 1 x USB 3.2 Gen2 (SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps) Type-A port on the back panel
- 2 x USB 3.2 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) ports available through the internal USB 3.2 Gen1 connector
- 6 x USB 2.0 (High-speed USB) ports (2 Type-A ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB 2.0 connectors)
- 2 x USB 3.2 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) Type-A ports on the back panel
- 1 x Intel® I211AT Gigabit LAN controller
WiFi & Bluetooth
Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 9260
- Supports Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual band (2.4GHz,5GHz) up to 1.73 Gbps speed.
- Supports Dual Mode Bluetooth 2.1, 2.1+EDR, 3.0, 4.0,BLE,4.2, 5.0
- 1 x M2_3 slot with E key (Wi-Fi mode)
Back Panel Connectors
- PS/2 Combo Port
- Wi-Fi / Bluetooth
- HD Audio Connectors
- Flash BIOS Button
- USB 2.0
- USB 3.2 Gen1
- USB 3.2 Gen2 (Type A+C)
- Optical S/PDIF OUT
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 2 x USB 2.0 connectors (support additional 4 USB 2.0 ports)
- 1 x USB 3.2 Gen1 connectors (support additional 2 USB 3.2 Gen1 ports)
- 1 x 4-pin CPU fan connector
- 1 x 4-pin water-pump-fan connector
- 4 x 4-pin system fan connectors
- 1 x TPM module connector
- 1 x Front panel audio connector
- 2 x System panel connectors
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion connector
- 1 x Serial Port connector
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- 1 x 2pin LED Power connector
- 2 x 5050 RGB LED strip 12V connectors (JRGB1~2)
- 1 x WS2812B Individually Addressable RGB LED strip 5V connector (JRAINBOW1)
- 1 x CORSAIR connector (JCORSAIR1)
- ATX Form Factor
- 12 in. x 9.6 in. (30.5 cm x 24.4 cm)
9 mounting holes
Support for Windows® 10 64-bit
Support for Windows® 7 64-bit
* To support Windows® 7 64-bit, you must install an AMD Pinnacle Ridge & Summit Ridge CPU.
- MSI® does not guarantee the risks or damages caused by changing the cover.
- These pictures are for reference only and may vary without notice.
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.