- Non-heatsink versions of the Crucial T700 must be installed with a motherboard or alternate heatsink to achieve optimal performance.
- Typical I/O performance as measured using CrystalDiskMark® with a queue depth of 512 and write cache enabled. Windows 11 Core isolation disabled for performance measurement. Fresh out-of-box (FOB) state is assumed. For performance measurement purposes, the SSD may be restored to FOB state using the secure erase command. System variations will affect measured results.
- See Micron.com/products/nand-flash for more information.
- Compared to Crucial P5 Plus Gen4 NVMe SSD listed speed of 6,600MB/s. Actual speed may vary.
- Some storage capacity is used for formatting and other purposes and is not available for data storage. 1GB equals 1 billion bytes.
- Compared to Gen5 SSD performance without DirectStorage, based on internal test results with supported GPU that uses GPU decompression.
- Compared to Crucial MX500 SATA SSD listed speed of 560MB/s. Actual speed may vary.
- Under typical conditions for airflow and ambient temperature, our pre-installed premium heatsink allows the T700 Gen5 SSD to run at max workload without the need to thermal throttle. Please ensure your drive has proper airflow for maximum performance.
- Based on internal gaming performance results measured with 3DMark® Storage Benchmark SSD performance test for gamers. Actual results may vary.
- Compared to SSD temperatures without a cooling apparatus, based on internal testing. The Crucial T700 SSD must be installed with a heatsink for optimal performance.
|Interface||PCIe Gen 5.0 x4, NVMe 2.0|
|SSD Endurance (TBW)||2400TB|
|Form factor||M.2 (2280)|
|Speed & timing|
|Sequential Read||12,400 MB/s|
|Sequential Write||11,800 MB/s|
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.