STARTING A VIDEO CALL
After installing RALLY PLUS and ensuring it is the default device in your video conferencing application, simply start the application in the normal manner and enjoy the benefits of improved audio and video.
PAIRING RALLY PLUS TO A BLUETOOTH DEVICE
You can use RALLY PLUS for audio calls when paired to a Bluetooth device To pair your Bluetooth device to RALLY PLUS, follow these simple steps:
- Press and hold the Bluetooth button on the remote control until you see a flashing blue light on the camera and microphones.
- Place your mobile device in Bluetooth pairing mode and select “Logitech Rally”
- You are now ready to use RALLY PLUS for audio calls.
CAMERA SETTINGS APPLICATION
Use this program to control the camera pan, tilt, zoom, focus, and image quality (like brightness and contrast) from your computer
There are several optional accessories that ease installation and allow RALLY PLUS to be used in larger rooms:
- Rally Mounting Kit: Mounting brackets for the Table Hub, Display Hub, Camera and Speakers
- Extra Mic Pods: RALLY PLUS can support up to 7 Mic Pods allowing great flexibility in room size and configuration
- Mic Pod Hub: Used to branch microphone routing and run most of the Mic Pod cabling is below the table The Mic Pod Hub has 3 jacks that can be connected to a combination of MicPods or other Mic Pod Hubs
- TV mount: Works with one of either the Camera or Speaker mounting brackets The TV Mount can be used in pairs to mount the Camera and The speaker above and below the TV