MEG Z590 GODLIKE
- Supports 11th and 10th Gen Intel® Core™ / Pentium® Celeron® processors for LGA 1200 socket
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 5600(OC) MHz
- Extreme Power Design: INTERSIL digital PWM, direct 20 phases with 90A Smart Power Stage, Titanium Choke III and dual CPU power connectors to unleash the maximum performance.
- Premium Thermal Module: Wavy fin design, 8mm heatpipe, 7W/mK thermal pads, Frozr Heatsink and Aluminum Backplate ensure the extreme performance with low temperature.
- Dual Thunderbolt 4 ports: Thunderbolt USB-C at true 40 Gb/s speeds, 8K display support, Daisy-Chaining and Multi-Port Accessory Architecture provide reliable connectivity and better user experience.
- Quadruple M.2 Connectors: Onboard 4x M.2 connectors for the maximum storage performance with one Lightning Gen 4 solution. Shield Frozr design keeps M.2 SSDs safe while preventing throttling, making them run faster.
- Dynamic Dashboard II: Built-in colorful OLED screen panel indicates the status of GODLIKE and shows off your own personality.
- Latest Network Solution: Onboard 10G Super LAN, Intel 2.5G LAN and latest Wi-Fi 6E solution deliver the best online experience without lag.
- Full Armor Design: The revolutionary magnetic cover allow you showing off your PC building without messy cable when installing great amount of devices.
- Special Accessory: Exclusive accessories boost the performance and user experience – M.2 XPANDER-Z GEN 4 S, Tuning Controller and DIY Stands set.
LIGHTNING GEN 4 M.2
Utilizing 11th Gen Intel processors, MSI Z590 motherboards feature latest Lightning Gen 4 M.2 which is the fastest onboard storage solution on the market with up to 64 Gb/s transfer speed.
ONBOARD 10G SUPER LAN
MEG Z590 GODLIKE features high-bandwidth and low-latency onboard 10G Super LAN plus Intel 2.5G LAN for power users, provides incredible data transfer speed faster than ever before. MSI LAN Manager automatically classifies and prioritizes the latency-sensitive for your applications, giving you the best online experience with low latency.