- Powerful performance with 10th Generation Intel® Core™ processors
- High-speed Wi-Fi 6 networking with improved power efficiency
- Versatile USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C port for data transfer, power delivery and DisplayPort functionality
- Microsoft Cortana support with dual-array front microphones
- Infrared (IR) receiver for remote control of applications
- Comprehensive I/O connectivity including a configurable Thunderbolt 3 port option that provides fast and versatile connectivity
- ASUS Corporate Stable Model program ensuring 36-month stable-supply guarantee
- 24/7 reliability — Extensively tested to ensure long-term dependability
Easy modification, maximum possibilities
ASUS Mini PC PN62 is an ultracompact computer that delivers powerful performance for a wide variety of home and business applications. Featuring the latest 10th Generation Intel® Core™ processors and support for high-speed 2666 MHz DDR4 memory, Mini PC PN62 is ready to take on demanding workloads, yet its diminutive size takes up minimal space on a desk and makes it suited for applications where traditional PCs won’t fit, such as for digital signage or in a home theater. Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) networking ensures stable, high-speed data transfers, even in crowded networking environments, and a USB-C port with Power Delivery (PD) supports data transfer, power and DisplayPort functionality over a single cable. Mini PC PN62 also supports Microsoft Cortana via dual-array front microphones for convenient voice control and features an infrared (IR) sensor, letting you control applications via remote control.
Modern, space-saving design
With a modern design featuring sleek lines and a stylish, brushed finish, ASUS Mini PC PN62 easily blends into home, office and retail environments. Compact and lightweight at 115mm x 115mm x 49mm with a 0.62-liter volume, it can be placed almost anywhere and even attached to the back of a display with a VESA mount for a space-saving, all-in-one solution.