Enjoy bright images at short distances with the Optoma W319ST 4000-Lumen WXGA Short-Throw Classroom & Conference Room DLP Projector. Its native 1280 x 800 resolution displays data and images clearly at various viewing distances, while its 25,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio helps enhance detail in dark images. Its short 0.52:1 throw ratio allows you to place the projector just a few feet from your screen or wall for virtually shadow-free presentations.
The W319ST features composite video, two VGA, and two HDMI inputs for connectivity various source types, like a cable/satellite box, gaming console, Blu-ray Disc player, and more. A USB port provides power for compatible HDMI streaming media players and wireless adapters. An IR remote with a built-in laser pointer is included as an added convenience.
- The W319ST comes with an extensive set of RS232 commands, making it simple and easy to manage using any control system.
- The AMX Dynamic Discovery Protocol is incorporated into the projector, allowing for easy installation with AMX control systems.
- Using the compatible RoomView software via your LAN, you can power on/off, monitor, manage, and control up to 250 projectors at the same time from any computer. Schedule the projectors to power on/off, and control or alter the projector settings using the simple web browser.
- Emergency text broadcast capabilities for urgent or important announcements.
- Automatically receive email updates for lamp maintenance.